Let’s face it, sometimes it’s the whole house that needs to change, but there might not be the budget for the whole enchilada. Our design team is fabulous at creating a master plan for your home that you can smartly achieve in phases over the years or just go for it and get 'er all done now. Our carpenters are master craftsmen that know how to create a dust-free space for you while we work our magic in the areas you want to be changed.
Additions: Up or Out or Both?
Need more space? Sometimes there’s no way around the fact that we need more elbow room to fit the whole family. The dining room is too small for the holiday meals, the kitchen too tight to fit all the friends that cram themselves in, or maybe it’s just time for each kid to have their own bedroom. We’ve created kitchen additions with a master suite above and helped create spaces for Mom and Dad to live but still be separate. The options are endless but the budget seldom is. We can help coach you through the possibilities that will work for you. Our whole-house remodel and addition services include:
- Partial and full second-story additions
- Bump-outs and kitchen additions
- Dormers to add space for a new bathroom or master suite
- Relocation of stairs and entryways
- Gut renovations of newly acquired property
- Redesigning homes for children, aging in place, and accessibility
- Master planning to complete whole-house remodels in phases